Resort General Information & Policies
RV Village User Rules and Regulations
Erie Islands Resort & Marina is dedicated to offering fine service and a relaxing environment for all of our owners, guests and employees collectively.
- All Recreational Vehicles (RV) must be parked completely off the streets. Owners leaving RVs unattended overnight will do so at their own risk. No RVs may be left unattended for more than 48 hours. Any unattended campers left on-site after forty-eight (48) hours will be fined a minimum of ten dollars ($10) per day. The Declarant or its agent has the authority to move equipment, vehicles and belongings of Owners and guests without notice or liability. The Management is not responsible for any damage that may result from the moving of equipment, vehicles or personal belongings of Owners and guests.
- TENTS MAY NOT BE LEFT UNATTENDED OVERNIGHT. Tent site reservation holders must occupy their tent every night of their reservation period. It is the responsibility of the reservation holder to maintain their site according to Resort Guidelines at all times during their stay, including the hours of Resort Quiet Time (11:00 PM - 8:00 AM). Should tent owners leave their site unoccupied over a 24-hour period, it is at Resort Management's discretion to remove all items on the site and store in a secured area. A minimum $50 fine will be imposed for each offense. Resort management is not responsible for any damages or loss during the removal and storage of the offending party's items.
- All children fourteen (14) years of age and under must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times.
- There is an Emergency Phone located on the wall in the Laundry Room in the Comfort Station. If Security is needed, pick up the phone and it will automatically ring through Security.
- 3 wheel and 4 wheel ATV’s are prohibited on the Resort. Mini bikes are prohibited on the Resort.
- Fishing is allowed in the Recreation Center pond, except for the beach and canoe docks. There is also a pier in the rear of the Resort that goes out into the Portage River. It is well lit and suitable for night fishing. An adult must accompany children twelve (12) years of age and under at all times. No fishing license is required for fishing off the pier. Fishing is NOT allowed on the Marina banks or docks, all ponds adjacent to roadways and on golf course ponds.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash if outside. You must clean up after them. Pets are not permitted in any amenity area.
- Trash must be placed in dumpsters located by the Comfort Station.
- Please do not put trash, cans, bottles, etc. in the fire rings. Dispose of them properly.
- Clotheslines may not be hung anywhere on Resort property.
- CHECK-OUT TIME IS NO LATER THAN 12:00 PM ON YOUR DATE OF CHECK-OUT. PLEASE STOP AT SECURITY WHEN LEAVING. If you wish to stay over, please notify the Reservations Department at the hotel, no later than 8:00 a.m. of the date of check-out. Stay-overs are accepted on availability only.
- Only one tent per RV site.
- Camper must be 10 feet back from the access road on-site, according to the Ohio Department of Health regulations.
- Dump station is on the south side of the Comfort Station in RV Section B. Filling hose is behind the Comfort Station.
- No boats or jet skis are allowed in the RV sections. They must be parked in the Marina area only. There is a minimum of $25.00 fine for the first offense and a $50.00 fine for the second offense.
- RVs must display a vehicle pass visibly during your stay. Failure to do so may result in a $25.00 fine and your RV being removed from your site.
- No motor vehicles may be parked in any grassy area at any time. 2 cars per RV Site.
- Quiet Time: Designated quiet time on the Resort is 11:00 p.m. until 8:00 a.m.
- Speed Limits: Speed limit on the main roadways of the Resort is 15 MPH. Speed limit on the access roads of the RV and Permanent Village areas is 5 MPH. Strict enforcement is expected for the safety of adults and children.
- Use of pools: There are adult swim times designated. Please check with the Recreation Center for daily times. All children 14 and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times, and never left in the accommodations unsupervised.
- Use of canoes: Canoes must be checked out at the Dry Dock and life preservers must be used at all times.
- Use of Golf Course: All golfers must register and pay at the Dry Dock, prior to starting. All golfers must start on the first tee.
- Use of Marina: The use of the marina is restricted to owners and/or paid dockage. No boat is to be put in or taken out without prior approval from management.
- Use of Miniature Golf Course: Please sign in at the Dry Dock prior to using this area. All golfers must start on the first tee.
- All Golf Carts must be inspected with the Guard House. A licensed driver must be on golf cart at all times. The maximum seating capacity must be utilized on the Cart. Golf Carts are not to be driven across Permanent Sites, RV Sites, Golf Course, or mounds around the Resort. Golf Carts are permitted around acceptable ponds, weather permitting. Resort Management reserves the right to revoke Golf Carts privileges at their discretion.